Food Fermentation to make a Health change for the better.
This is going to be hands on fun.
You will learn how to make your own sauerkraut, pickled lemons and kimchi using organic vegetables, herbs and spices.
What to expect -
- a discussion on the importance of fermented foods in healing the gut
- learn how to care for your handmade ferment.
- how to include them in your daily food routine.
- take your own fermented vegetables home with you.
- have a great afternoon making them and make some new friends too!
- step by step information sheets will be provided.
- a goody bag for all participants at the end of the workshop.
- email support for you after the workshop.
You will need to bring your favourite chopping/slicing knife and chopping board, an apron is also advisable as things can get a bit messy on a ferment workshop!
Everything else is provided for you.
Once you have purchased your ticket please email Charlotte email@example.com so that an information sheet can be forwarded onto you.
All allergies and health issues related to food must be communicated to the organiser before the event.
You can contact Charlotte via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Limited spaces available.
Saturday 24th February 2pm-4.30pm
Ticets available here: Book Here
Previous fermentation attendees comments -
"An enjoyable experience whilst learning about fermenting. Charlotte clearly knows her stuff and created a relaxed space for everyone to come together. It was a joy to share and learn."
“I enjoyed Charlotte’s workshop very much. It was great to learn about fermenting and all sorts of health issues in a relaxed environment and a week later I had a huge pot of delicious fermented vegetables to enjoy” - Lev
”I burped both of our jars daily for 5 days. Both jars fizzed away nicely. My jar gave off quite a strong smell! I was quite concerned it wouldn’t taste nice, or worse still become moldy. This is not the case. It tastes lovely” - Jackie.”