Is Thai Foot Massage for me?
Yes! Thai Foot Massage has many benefits and is useful to people from all walks of life…
• Anyone with tired feet!
• If you suffer with plantar fasciitis, TFM can be very beneficial.
• Great for the relief of stress and tension.
• Insomniacs - aids sleep and physical healing.
• Beneficial for stiff or restricted feet - helps improve foot flexibility.
• Helps improve concentration and clarity.
• For builders, dancers, office workers, sports persons, elderly, everyone, etc…
But what is Thai Foot Massage?
• Thai Foot Massage is a massage of the feet and lower legs
• It is both invigorating and deeply relaxing and involves hands on massage, stretching and acupressure to stimulate reflex points.
• It has elements of Shiatsu, Reflexology, and Chinese massage, incorporated into the treatment.
• There are 10 major energy (sen) lines that run throughout the body, from the top of the head to the soles of the feet, where they end as pressure points.
By stimulating these we are able to encourage the mind and body to restore its own natural healthy balance.
Do you use scary tools?
No. Lizzie uses her hands, reflexology wax and a Thai Foot Stick.
Wait, what is a Thai Foot Stick!? A rounded, wooden stick which is gently used to stimulate the foots acupressure points with increased precision and accuracy, ensuring you receive the most benefits.
What are the benefits of Thai Foot Massage?
• Simply great for tired feet.
• Increases flexibility and durability of the feet.
• The overall experience relieves mental stress.
• Can help reduce fatigue, depression and anxiety.
• Improves blood circulation, leading to lower blood pressure and improved body functions.
• Improves functioning of the Lymphatic System.
• Boosts the immune system by reducing the amount of cortisol; also known as the stress hormone, released in the body.
• Promotes rejuvenation, and a feeling of well-being.
60 minutes £60
45 minutes £45
30 minutes £35