Who Is This Program For?
- Are you a woman who wants to know more about her Pelvic Floor, Core and overall health?
- Have you experienced the odd leak when jumping, running, laughing or sneezing and know that that’s a sign that you need to take control of your Pelvic Health?
- Are you a woman that wants an easy to perform ANYWHERE, modern and effective way to strengthen her Core and re-establish its role as part of her whole body?
- Do you have a small Rectus Diastasis (Tummy Gap) that you want to heal?
- Do you have ‘lower back pain’ issues that you’ve been told is due to a ‘weak Core’?
- Do you want a better looking belly but know it’s an inside out job so need to go deeper and work smarter than just doing ‘sit-ups’?
- Are you ready to prioritise this area of your health and learn ESSENTIAL skills to last you a lifetime?
- You want to learn the importance of food for not only fat loss but nourishing your deep health?
- Have you seen a clinician about a low level Prolapse and been told to ‘do your Pelvic Floor exercises’ as part of your management strategy?
- Are you ready to learn the importance of ‘rest’ and ‘self-care’ as part of your wellness journey?
So, How Does It Work?
- You’ll be asked to complete our HCR Red Flag Pre-Screen to decide if this ‘conservative’ exercise-based programme is right for you or whether you need clinical attention. If you’re a great fit…..
- You’ll then meet with Stephanie to go through a hands-on Pre-Screening which includes tests for your Core function so that we know where you are on your recovery journey and the programme can truly be tailored to your needs.
- You’ll then be all set to attend your first session where you’ll receive your HCR Client Education Booklet and the items of fitness kit required for the course.
- You’ll receive your login details for the HCR Online Platform via email which will allow you to log in and view your additional filmed homework and healing education film and colour recipe booklet. Both homework and following the HCR Healing Nutrition Principles are an essential part of the puzzle and when followed will truly improve your results and the value you derive from the programme.
- This programme runs for 6-weeks* and you will meet with your Coach once per week* and complete your online homework, which is approximately 10 mins in duration, guided by Jenny Burrell, the programme creator, a further 3-4 times throughout your week.
- The Homework exercises are progressed so that over the course of the 6 weeks, as your strength and co-ordination improves, the exercises will become more challenging.
Stephanie offers this programme on a 1:1 basis only. It includes a starter pack with the equipment needed to do your homework exercises, information booklets and a helpful nutrition guide to optimise your recovery and pelvic wellness. You will also have access to a web portal with homework exercises to keep things moving along between sessions.
*There may be occasions where 6 consecutive weeks are not possible due to either client or coach not being available/ holidays/ sickness etc.. in these situations homework will be advised to keep you moving forwards until the regular weekly sessions resume.
Pay up front for 6 week course: £430
30 minute assessment session + 6 Holistic Core restore 1:1 training sessions (each session is 55 minutes)
Pay as you go:
Assessment session (30 mins): £45
1:1 core restore training session (55 mins): £65
Pre-screen link: Please complete this form if you have booked an appointment or if you would like to know if the program is right for you.