At Holistic Health we aim to make each experience with the clinic and clinic team an excellent one. Tracy Byrne owns and runs Holistic Health and strives for perfection. Tracy is a Surgical Podiatrist with over 20 years’ experience within a clinical setting. Tracy takes very seriously any concern or complaint made at the clinic and endeavours to resolve such issues quickly, sensitively and with empathy.
Concerns and complaints are dealt with as follows:
- Overall responsibility for handling of concerns and complaints lies with Tracy Byrne
- All complaints should be made, in writing, by post or email directly to Tracy Byrne firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tracy will acknowledge receipt of written complaints within a 24 hour period in writing
- Tracy will investigate the complaint fully by speaking with all parties involved if appropriate
- If a complaint is about any aspect of clinical care or associated charges, Tracy will seek to obtain both sides of the story by discussing the details with the practitioner and complainant. She will ask for honest feedback, via email, in order to log a written record of the incident.
- Tracy will seek to investigate the complaint and respond to the patient within seven days of initial receipt. If Tracy is unable to commit to this timeframe, she will notify the patient giving reasons for the delay, and a likely period within which the investigation will be completed (for example, if a practitioner is on holiday).
- Tracy will confirm the decision about the complaint in writing to the patient immediately after completing the investigation.
We always strive to understand concerns and complaints and, where appropriate, learn from them.