Therapy of the Week: Massage!
Earlier in the year we received the fantastic news that Holistic Health had been voted in the Top 10 for Massage in London by Time Out!
With over 17 massage options to choose from and 10 different massage practitioners it was music to our ears that they have received recognition for all their hard work!
Whether you are suffering from aches and pains or simply want to treat yourself and unwind, we have the perfect massage for you - below is a list of the main massages we offer:
- Ayurvedic Massage - This is an ancient Indian medical system that aims to maintain the health of the mind, body and spirit.
- Deep Tissue Massage – This is a type of massage therapy that focuses on realigning deeper layers of muscles and connective tissue. It is especially helpful for tense areas such as stiff necks, low back tightness, and sore shoulders.
- Facial Rejuvenation Massage – Some people refer to this as being a natural face lift without the need for surgery. Visually people look refreshed and energized losing the stressed and tired looking face for a more relaxed, younger, stress free face.
- Holistic Massage – This massage is a wonderful full body massage that has a very relaxing effect on the nervous system and produces overall healing benefits.
- Hot Stone Massage – This is a deeply relaxing and healing form of massage that uses hot stones. The combination of advanced massage techniques with hot stones delivers faster results, with one stroke of the stone being compared to six strokes with the hand.
- Indian Head Massage – Based on old Ayurvedic techniques involving work on the upper back, shoulders, neck, scalp and face.
- Lava Shell Massage –A unique innovation that relaxes whilst easing muscle and joint aches and pains. It improves the circulation, lymphatic system, general function of organs and is 10 times more relaxation than a normal massage.
- Pregnancy Massage - A wonderful way to relax for birth, relive pain and connect with your new family.
- Sports Massage - The prime purpose of sports massage therapy is to help alleviate the stress and tension, which builds up in the body’s soft tissues during physical activity.
- Thai Yoga Massage – This is an ancient form of massage for relaxing the body and the mind. This type of massage works to stimulate, open and balance the flow of energy through the sen lines, assisting the body in its natural tendency towards self-healing.
If you aren’t sure which massage is best suited to you call us on 020 7275 8434 where we will be able to help you decide!